Neck pain, back pain, headaches, TMJ, shoulder injuries, knee/ankle injuries, tennis & golfer’s elbow, carputunnel syndrome, vertigo and balance disorders are some of the cases we see.
- Doctor’s prescription for physical therapy as needed
- Driver’s license or other identification
- Insurance card
- Any relevant medical information such as X-ray, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) & Operative reports
The first visit begins with an initial evaluation, so your physical therapist can assess your pain or injury.
- Gym apparel; comfortable clothing and shoes
- If you will be treated for knee or ankle injury, it is best to wear shorts.
- For neck and shoulder problems, we recommend a tank top or camisole.
- BSP accepts most insurance plans but your coverage will determine how insurance will pay and what your patient portion will be.
- BSP will collect deductibles, co-pay, co-insurance and outstanding balances (for existing payments) at the time of visit • We accept cash, all major credit cards and personal checks.
- BSP can assist and arrange a payment plan for patients with limited or no insurance.